Wednesday 18 July 2012

3rd Annual British Motoring Festival

A few months ago, I was asked to design and illustrate the poster for the upcoming British Motoring Festival, a British motor event that includes not only cars, but other motorized vehicles. The poster celebrates the 50th anniversary of the MGB, which is, without a doubt, the world’s best-known sports car.


Well, the Festival is now on our doorstep, happening this coming Saturday, July 21st.

I’ll be there with my booth, showing off my art, doing some art, and signing the posters, which will be on sale at the event.

It’s being held on the lovely grounds of Kings Edgehill School in Windsor, Nova Scotia, starting at 10 am and wrapping up at 4 pm.

Please drop by if you make it to this wonderful event. Mr. Bean will even be there, carrying on with his Mini!

1 comment:

auto transporters said...

This is a great event. I saw some online pictures and videos. Could not find Mr Beans through but I would loved to have seen him there :)

Regards

.A-