Tuesday 1 April 2008

Grand Prix Engines from the 1950's











Talbot-Lago T26C - France
© Paul Chenard 2008






Mercedes W196 - Germany
© Paul Chenard 2008






Vanwall 2.5L - England
© Paul Chenard 2008












Maserati 250F - Italy
© Paul Chenard 2008

Pencil and Prismacolor pencil on coloured paper 12"x9"

I decided to do significant 1950's Grand Prix race car engines on paper in International Racing Colours.

The series is available as limited edition premium archival Giclee prints, 14.5'x 11' (image size 12'x 9'), signed and numbered to a limit of 100 of each. The suggested retail price is $125 USD each plus shipping/handling, or all 4 for $445 USD plus shipping/handling.

2 comments:

Bill R said...

I am an aspiring artist having a keen interest particularly with automobiles, motorcycles, and other machines. I stumbled upon your site while wandering the internet and would like to offer my complements to your work!

I very much enjoy your colored paper renderings of significant GP cars. I wish you much success.

Best regards~ Bill Redder, USA

Automobiliart.com said...

Bill
Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.

Please send me your work ... I would love to see it.
Cheers!
Paul