Tuesday 30 November 2010

Art Book Launch

A few months ago I was invited to submit my art to be reviewed for inclusion in the book Nova Scotia Contemporary Artists Volume II.

Well, my art was accepted, and the book is being officially launched this coming Saturday, December 4th, from 2pm to 4pm at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.





It’s a huge honour for me to be included is this high-quality publication full of such wonderful artists.

I can safely say the mine will be the only automotive racing history art in that book.

2 comments:

Art Tidesco said...

Congratulations Paul a richly deserved honour in my possibly biased humble opinion :-)

Sorry I can't make it to the opening but 'The Matthew' appears to be booked for private functions that day :-)

Best wishes for a fabulous day :-)

Automobiliart.com said...

Dear Art
Then sadly, there will be some Art missing at the book launch.
Thank you for the kind note; it's very much appreciated.
Cheers!